- 1/2 cup hot water for black chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp black chia seeds (whole, not ground)
- 1/4 cup hot water for white chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp white chia seeds (whole, not ground)
- 3 Tbsp of yogurt (goat milk, coconut, almond, oat, or another nut)
- 1 Dollop of coconut whipped cream for topping
- 1 tsp cacao nibs (for the garnish)
Chia Pudding Parfait
- In a small bowl, combine your black chia seeds and the cup of hot water. Mix well.
- Set in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Do the same with the white chia and the cup of hot water. It’s best to leave the chia mix chilling overnight.
- When you’re ready to eat, give a quick stir to each chia mix. Use your favourite glass to mix and match the ingredients.
- Put the black chia at the bottom, add the yogurt in the middle, top it with the white chia mix, then dollop it with the whipped cream, dipping the cacao nibs on it.