- 1 cup peanut butter could substitute for sunflower butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tbs raisins or dried cranberries
- 1 tbs coconut flakes (optional)
- 1 tbs chocolate chips
- 1 cup INCA’S GOLD quinoa flakes
- 1 scoop plant based protein powder
- Mix all ingredients together it will be a bit sticky.
- The texture should allow you to roll in a ball.
- Then place in fridge for a few hours.
Set up near the sink so you can wash your hands as they can be a bit sticky.
You can also roll in cocoa powder and cinnamon or coconut.
You can buy Quinoa Flakes and other organic superfoods by INCA’S GOLD here: INCA’S GOLD Store