- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix bananas, honey, coconut oil and eggs in another bowl.
- Once mixed pour it slowly into the dry ingredients and mix together.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
Banana Bread with Quinoa Flour
- 1 3/4 cups of Quinoa flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 3 large eggs
- 2 1/2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1/4 cup of honey
- OPTIONAL: 1/2 cup of organic golden berries or any dry berries. 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa bits or chocolate chips